Donate

Nov 15, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to PHP & MySQL Web Development.
First let me introduce myself. My name in Filip , in advance I’d like to apologize for my grammar mistakes, and not so fluent English, because it’s not my native language. I won’t use severe expressions,  all the explanations will be simple and the code correct written. Due to  insufficient funds, I am starting my tutorials as a blog, but later on, if the audience will be interested  in my topics, I will make webpage. If you would like to donate, just click on adfly link (picture donate), it’ll cost you just 5 sec, and enable me to make real webpage with forum, more interactions etc. Enough about me let’s see what this is all about.
Here You will learn, how to create interactive Web sites, from simple Web forms to creating  e-commerce sites, forums, Email Service, CMS, gaming sites, and social network from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment